President Pakistan Psychiatric Society (PPS) | Chairman, Department Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences | Punjab Medical College/ Faisalabad Medical University
Imtiaz Ahmad Dogar , FCPS, MCPS, MBBS
Year of Experience: 25+ Years
Specialization: General and Adult Psychiatry
Sub Specialization: Child and adolescence, Substance Abuse & Forensic Psychiatry
Affiliated Hospital: Divisional Head Quarter Hospital & Allied Hospital, Faisalabad
Institute of Medical Graduation: Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
Education FCPS, MCPS, MBBS
Certifications: APA International Fellow
Languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi
- Professional, teaching, training & Clinical experiences
- Member Board of studies University of Health Sciences, Lahore.
- 45 research articles have been published in National & International Journal.
- Ex. Managing Editor Journal of Pakistan Psychiatric Society (JPPS).
- Member National Editorial Board Annals of Punjab Medical College (APMC).
- Honorary Director Model Drug Abuse Treatment Center, DHQ Hospital, Faisalabad.
- Medical Director Child Dream Center (Special Education Center), Faisalabad
- CEO Academic Excellence Institute (AEI), Umair Complex, Peoples # 01, Faisalabad.
- Visiting Consultant Psychiatrist Ammar Clinic (Treatment & Rehab Facility for patients suffering from Addiction and Psychiatric Disorders) Sumandri Road, Faisalabad.
- Consultant Psychiatrist Mukhtar Executive Clinic Umair Complex, Peoples Colony No.01. Fsd.